Saturday 17 December 2011

Něco staršího, co jsem si vyhrabala k narozeninám! / Some of my older stuff for my B-day!

Tady někde se narodil Kutloch... / Somewhere here Kutloch was born


I am another year older and yesterday there were far too many drinks.
It is time to recollect now:

1. I took my friend for a concert – to a wrong club.

2. But first we've paid to get inside  –  I had to use all of my girly weapons to make that mafioso guy at the door give us the money back.

3. Then they didn't let us into the bar where the concert actually was  –  we were late and it was overcrowded. We didn't fight. Half of my b-day glitter has left me.

4. Then we were walking the city for nearly two hours, trying to find a place to sip on something. In the end I would be happy with just a little bench next to the loos. All of my b-day glitter was gone. During this lovely December walk we've passed the original club twice, the guy still at the doors  –  obviously I've lied to him when I said before: "We are supposed to be at another concert, I'm on the guest list there!". We were little bit scared.

5. I got to the point when I said: "If you want to become the mayor of this city, just give to the Brno born people the privilege of a warranted place in a pub on Friday nights. All those students and newcomers should just bow and give up their seats when we, the blood of this city, come in!" My friend gave me a strange look and started to talk about her pacifistic voluntary work.

6. After visiting what felt like 50 bars, pubs and wine bars, we finally sat down. Into a large, red leather sofa in some basement beer pub. We ordered non-filtered beer and everyone there was looking at us in a peculiar way. Then we ordered one burger together. They started to talk about us. Then another beer and we stopped caring so I will never know what those looks and talks have meant. Then another bar and some cocktails and a cab back home and here we are, one year older.

And since I am recollecting, here are some of my older drawings!



Garlic Spread for Butchers (really, just the tough guys can handle this spread)


                           Hovínko / Poo                                                      Zase rybka / The fish again


                                          Janička                                                      Meteo stanice / Meteo station



No comments:

Post a Comment